Fort Worth, TX
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Job Title: Sales Project Manager
Location: Corporate Office – 3800 Sandshell Drive, Fort Worth, TX
Reports to: VP Strategic Accounts & Business Development
Compensation: $55-$60k / year
Duties and Requirements
- Works closely with sales, finance, and other business units to understand various purchase order/contract terms and facilitate a smooth contract process from generation to final acceptance and processing.
- Manages multiple projects at once among numerous sales people and provides regular progress reports to managers; able to multitask with a strong attention to detail.
- Oversees the customer onboarding process from start to finish, ensuring that all documentation is prepared for distribution and communicates among multiple groups within the company.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; develops presentation formats and materials for use in specific industry verticals and a wide array of potential partners.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding customer data.
- Works closely with Sales Assistants and Sales Associates to ensure orders are processed correctly by understanding strategic customer portals and can be a back-up for Credit, Invoicing, and Order Entry.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifies alternate means for filling orders; notifies managers and customers.
- Reconciles pricing discrepancies by researching regular and special prices; forwards resolution to managers.
- Interacts with customer to provide product and pricing information by clarifying customer requests; selects appropriate information; forwards information; answers questions.
- Maintains customer profile and updates in CRM; prepares and distributes monthly reports to managers.
- Manages calendars, schedules meetings (both internal and external clients), prepares agendas and holds meetings as needed, depending on the area of responsibility.
- Tracks sales expenses by consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses; forwards for reimbursement.
- Schedules and plans customer appreciation and engagement events, conferences, dinners and other events for both internal and external clients.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in various educational opportunities.
- Participates in light travel as needed (3-4 trips per year).
Qualification, Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong computer skills with experience in the Microsoft Office suite as well as CRM, Skype, GoToMeeting, Etc.
- Analytical thinker with a strong basis on data gathering and analysis
- Energetic, organized and able to manage a wide range of projects and priorities
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Track record of over-achieving responsibilities
- Excellent communicator (Verbal and written) with a commitment to “Under promise and over deliver”
As permitted by state law, all applications will be drug tested as part of the employment hiring process with Conner Industries. All offers of employment are contingent on drug testing results done through an outside vendor, Quest Diagnostics. Conner Industries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Conner Industries complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change