Industrial Wood, Custom Crates & Pallets for Plastics, Resins, Films & Chemicals Industries
Dependable Packaging for Sensitive Materials
Getting the correct packaging specification is always a must, but it becomes especially critical when that packaging is responsible for safely transporting chemicals, resins, film, plastics, components, and other sensitive materials to their destination. Transportation and storage of these sensitive materials can be challenging, from a safety perspective, but it’s made even more complicated by the rules and regulations governing the industry.
Your packaging specification must always be precise and consistent.
Whether it’s dry chemicals going to an end user in Iowa, industrial rolls of plastic film on their way to Europe, or processing and component parts heading to a plant in Louisiana, your product must be delivered economically, on time, and safely.
That’s why manufacturers in the chemical industry trust Conner to keep their production lines running.
Specialize in high-volume custom wood packaging solutions – design team & engineers on staff.
True partnership with hands-on management and quality service.
JIT (Just In Time) Delivery Available.
Largest buyer of industrial grade lumber in the United States.
- We process and mover over 1 Million board feet of wood every day across our 12 plants.
Managed Inventory Process ensures we have the wood products you need.
Our customized programs ensure Same-Day/Next-Day deliveries, JIT capabilities, line-side stocking, and Supermarket Management.
Discover How to Reduce Your Supplier Risk Now
Uncover all the factors that put your supply (and suppliers) at risk, how you can minimize supplier impact, and what strategies you can use if things go wrong.
The Conner Advantage
Are you working too hard to get dependable packaging for your sensitive materials?
You may be working much harder than necessary to get the dependable wood packaging you need for your sensitive materials, but Conner can help!
- Technology and automated processes to meet customer demands
- Min/Max Stacking, Line-Side Stacking, kitting services, VMI (vendor managed inventory) programs, and more
- Ability to add new facilities based on Partner commitment
- Quarterly, stair-step, annual, custom market-driven price models available
- Largest buyer of industrial lumber in the United States
- Custom programs for Preferred Partners