Ever wondered what the differences between hardwood vs. softwood are? We have you covered!

In our new infographic we go over the basic differences between hardwood vs. softwood, so that you can choose the wood that works best for your needs. In the wood packaging industry, softwood is the most popular choice because of how quickly it grows. This makes it the more sustainable choice and better for the environments. Softwood makes up about 80% of the wood used in the manufacturing and wood packaging industries. Hardwood is used the other 20%, generally by special request.